Wednesday 2 April 2014

You say goodbye, I say hello

For the last seven months I have had the pleasure of helping edit over at Trifecta Writing Challenge. But all good things come to an end and Trifecta is closing its doors this week. Before joining the team, I spent the summer, after moving to Luxembourg, taking part in its wacky and wonderful writing challenges. I loved its freshness and the real competition. They are many great writers walking its halls. As it ends I feel only glad to have been a small part of it and having had the experience of getting to read and know some very cool people. It was a sweet, sweet journey. These people; we have never met, and probably never will. And yet I will keep reading them because this world now, as it is, allows us. So no goodbyes, just more hellos. Keep spinning. Keep writing.

Connected

Parting we cannot,
We are already apart
Like the sun and moon. 

3 comments:

  1. Laura, it was great to know you. I have developed immensely as a writer after joining Trifecta. It was fun and a great learning experience. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,
    Thank you for your Tifecta editing. I miss you guys more than words can say, as Trifecta was an important piece, the catalyst, for my blog. I will be following you and staying "Connected."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Trifecta community was such a wonderful place to grow as a writer. I will cherish the friendships I made there. Thank you for giving us all a safe place to show off our crazy voices.

    ReplyDelete

Share a word or two... it's what life is all about.